Ithaca Beer Company, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a full-time, entry-level, Bottle Loader in the Production Department.
- Load empty bottles onto line, making sure to keep up with packaging pace
- Stack and deliver packaging to Case Packer
- Keep an eye on brite tank head pressure level
- Keep a clean and safe working environment with a focus on efficiency and quality
- Be familiar with all aspects of production, such as but not limited to:
- Keg washing and filling
- Cleaning procedures
- Order pick-ups and shipping
- Be familiar with each IBC product and its specific parameters
- Uphold standards put forth by Ithaca Beer Company, Inc.
- Be a proponent for Ithaca Beer Company, Inc. while in public and at events
- Self-motivate and keep busy when not bottling
- Be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Able to perform repetitious tasks over the course of an 8 plus hour day.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Be detail-oriented
To apply, please fill out an application and bring it in to the brewery, mail it, or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.