We’re super excited to team up with Gimme! Coffee and Dan Smalls Presents this year for the Aids Ride For Life in Ithaca, NY!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
We’re extending an open invite to anyone interested in joining our team of fine folks interested in making a positive difference in our community. There is no limit to our team size, and we would love for YOU to be a part!
The AIDS Ride For Life is a fully supported, 42, 90 or 100 mile bike ride beginning right here in Ithaca, NY. Those without a bike are welcome to join on indoor stationary bikes at participating locations. Funds raised go towards STAP’s HIV/AIDS prevention programs. More here: http://aidsrideforlife.org/
In addition to the thrill, sense of community, and participating in a vision of united altruism with a group of fantastic people, we are offering incentives to the first 50 to officially join.
THE FIRST 25 TO JOIN OUR TEAM RECEIVES:
– Buy one get one ticket to a select State Theater Show (Dan Smalls)
– $25 gift card to Gimme! Coffee & a free coffee (Gimme)
– $25 towards rider’s goal, & free pint (Ithaca Beer Co.)
– Free team shirt
THE SECOND 25 TO JOIN OUR TEAM RECEIVES:
– Ticket to a show @ The Haunt or The Dock
– $10 gift card to Gimme! Coffee
– $10 gift card to Ithaca Beer Co.
– Free team shirt
DATES OF NOTE:
6/25/15 – We’re throwing a party for signed members of our team @ the Ithaca Beer Co. Taproom!
– Enjoy our freshly brewed Java Power w/ Gimme! Beans
– Be a part of our team photo
– Kick back and enjoy some live music on the patio
– Meet the rest of the team!
9/11/15 – Pick up your Aids Ride For Life Package at Stewart Park
9/12/15 – Ride!
– 6 AM arrive at Stewart Park
– Opening Ceremony
– Riders arrive at Cass Park around noon
– Victory ride to Stewart Park
– 6 PM closing dinner and ceremony begins
HOW TO JOIN:
Sign up at aidsrideforlife.org, then go to www.firstgiving.com/stapride and click on teams link to join our team, Dan Smalls Presents Gimme! Ithaca Beer
Like us on Facebook @ Dan Smalls Presents Gimme Ithaca Beer
Come Ride With Us!
Ithaca Beer Co.’s participation in this year’s Aids Ride for Life is part of Ithaca Beer’s GreenTrails initiative. GreenTrails is Ithaca Beer’s charitable giving program which supports various causes and organizations through sponsorship and participation in active outdoor events in our area.