Join us on October 15 for Ithaca Beer’s First Annual Hoptoberfest – our Finger Lakes take on the traditional Bavarian bender that makes Munich tick.
No need for tired oom-pah-pah when we’ll have the thunderously fun Fall Creek Brass Band and fresh Cayugan jams from the Zydeco Trail Riders.
There Will Be Beer. Lots of beer boldly served in commemorative half-liter mugs that you’ll get to keep for use in your home or office. We’ve brewed a special batch of Hoptoberfest Lager just for the occasion and will have a reserve of our hellishly tasty Hellish Lager to keep upstanding and forthright.
Dinner is included, so feast away on our mouth-watering Bavarian tasties, with our usual gourmet twist.
And of course it wouldn’t be a proper Festival without a little competition!
1. Best Hoptoberfest Costume:
WIN Beer for a Year (in the form of a gift card).
– Judged by applause on the Hoptoberfest stage.
2. Roll out the Barrel Race:
WIN a Camp Ithaca Gift Box with 2 Ithaca camp chairs, a growler, hat, bandana, frisbee, $75 Gift card and stainless steel Camp Ithaca cooler.
–Heats of 2 people racing a 20 yard barrel roll.
3. Masskrugstemmen (German Mug Holding Contest) a Bavarian feat of strength and endurance where contestants hold a 1-liter stein of beer (which weighs about 5 pounds) out in front of them at shoulder level for as long as they can. No beer can be spilled, no elbows can be bent, and extended arms must be kept parallel to the ground. The winner is the person who can keep their stein aloft the longest.
$5 to enter – WIN the pool.
Tickets are very limited for this event, so don’t hesistate to grab yours today! Available online @ ithacabeer.com/onlinestore and in our Taproom.
– 1/2 Litre Commemorative Stein, with 2 fills
– German- inspired dinner
– Live Music: 3:30 Fall Creek Brass Band, 5:30 Zydeco Trail Riders