Ithaca Beer Co. is an award-winning craft brewery founded in 1998 in the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York. Recently in 2012, Ithaca Beer built a brand new brewery and taproom allowing Ithaca Beer to triple its brewing capacity and keep up with the burgeoning demand for craft beer in national and international markets.
Ithaca Beer Co. is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, goal-driven individuals to join its sales team immediately in the following territory:
- Northern Virginia / DC Metro
Brewery Representatives are responsible for managing sales efforts in designated territories and reporting directly to our Sales Manager.
– Supporting and promoting Ithaca Beer core values and purpose
– Promoting the Ithaca Beer portfolio
– Maintaining consistent market visitation in assigned territory
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple distributors and key on and off-premise accounts
– Developing new business and growing existing accounts within established sales territory
– Maximizing POS exposure
– Reporting regularly and clearly to home base
– Managing territory sales budget
– Compiling monthly wholesaler updates
– 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in the beer and craft beer market
– A valid driver’s license, clean driving record
– Ability to lift and move cases frequently
– Solid written and verbal communication skills
– Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
– Proficient computer skills with Mircosoft Office as well as Google Chrome apps
– Friendly, positive, confident and engaging attitude
– Flexible schedule is a must, as this position includes evening and weekend sampling events, promotions, and festivals.
You must be 21+ years old to work at Ithaca Beer Company, Inc. Ithaca Beer Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download and and e-mail your resume or the completed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can print and mail the completed forms to:
Ithaca Beer Co. – Attention: Human Resources
122 Ithaca Beer Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850
You can also come to the brewery to fill out an application.