Monday, December 4th, 2017
5pm to 8pm
We’re throwing a party for our anniversary and we’re thrilled to invite you to be a part of the Celebration! Join us on Monday, December 4th, 2017 to ring in our 20th year of brewing!
ADMISSION GETS YOU:
• A 750ml bottle of Anniversary 20/20: Hindsight
• Commemorative Belgian beer glass
• 4 drink tickets for specialty beers (not available in the Taproom)
• Anniversary Hors d’Oeuvres (menu below)
Space is limited, so get your ticket today! On sale in our Taproom or at www.ithacabeer.com/
Announcing the release of Anniversary 20/20: Hindsight.
Hindsight is 20/20. We released our first Anniversary offering to commemorate the beginning of our 10th year and called it Anniversary 10 in order to have it available all year long. With the benefit of hindsight, we should have named that beer Anniversary 9 because we were actually 9 years old. We’re a little wiser now that we’re entering our 20th year of brewing. Being born in 1998 … we’re only 19 years old. So we’ve had some time to reflect upon this minor kerfuffle and decided it’s time for a little corrective action. Hindsight, truly is 20/20. And so is this beer. Next year, we’ll be 20 and then we will proudly release Anniversary 20.
Enjoy the reflection with us. Anniversary 20/20: Hindsight is a beautifully crafted Wild Farmhouse Wheat Ale brewed with four varieties of hops and fermented with Brettanomyces. Crisp, tart and ponderful. Happy Anniversary to us, and thank you for your support. Cheers!
Menu & Beer List have been announced!
• Anniversary 20/20: Hindsight – Wild Farmhouse Wheat Ale
Fermented with Brettanomyces
• Anniversary 19! – Pale Wheat Ale Aged in Oak Chardonnay Barrels
• Anniversary 18! – Baltic Porter Aged with Oak
• Botchka – 2016 Russian Imperial Stout
• Imperial Collusion – 2017 Russian Imperial Stout
• Cranbretty – Sour Wheat Ale Fermented with Cranberries & Brettanomyces
• White Gold – Rustic Pale Wheat Ale
• Mo’ Kolsch – All Mosaic Kolsch
• Meringue Tang – Citrus & Lactose Witbier
• Brew Ja-Ja! – Traditional Oktoberfest Lager
• Joey Juice Box – New England IPA
Anniversary Hors d’Oeuvres Menu
• House Made Andouille Sausage, Chow-Chow, Whole Grain Mustard, Toasted Sourdough
• Alpine Cheese Spread, Rye Cracker, Sauerkraut & Chervil
• Wood Oven Roasted Spiced Rutabaga, Thai Chile Peanut Sauce, Romaine Lettuce Cup & Pickled Carrot-Kohlrabi Slaw
• Hindsight 20/20 Celeriac Bisque, Apple Relish, Chive Cream & Gaufrette Potato
• Lamb Deshabrada, Ranchero Salsa, Fried Chick Peas, Fennel Jam & Cilantro